Friday 29 July 2016

Nuhu Aliyu to marry Atiku Abubakar's daughter?

Atiku Abubakar   atiku    Twitter


It seems that one more daughter of Atiku Abubakar is going to marry, as their proud father has shared happy news on his Twitter account on Wednesday, July 28. A Nigerian politician, businessman, philanthropist, and father of many children, has taken to Twitter where he wrote: “Tradition! DIG Nuhu Aliyu led Gov Abubakar Sani Bello’s delegation to ask the hand of my daughter in marriage.” Share on Facebook Share on Twitter He later added: “In the old times, I would have had to pretend I’m a mean father, and not smile. Haha, too happy to not smile.” Well, the name of the bride-to-be is yet unknown… Nuhu Aliyu Labbo is a Nigerian politician elected to the Senate for the Niger North constituency of Niger State in 1999 and was reelected in 2003 and 2007 Atiku Abubakar: marriages and family While at Idi-Iroko Atiku Abubakar met 19-year-old Titilayo Albert, who he secretly married in December 1971, in Lagos, because her family was initially opposed to the union. On 26 October 1972, Titilayo (affectionately called ‘Titi’) delivered a baby girl they named Fatima. She later gave birth to Adamu, Halima and Aminu. In January 1979 he married Ladi Yakubu as his second wife. “I wanted to expand the Abubakar family. I felt extremely lonely as a child. I had no brother and no sister. I did not want my children to be as lonely as I was. This is why I married more than one wife. My wives are my sisters, my friends, and my advisers and they complement one another,” Abubakar has said. He has six children with Ladi: Abba, Atiku, Zainab, Ummi-Hauwa, Maryam and Rukayatu.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/909511-nuhu-aliyu-asks-atiku-abubakars-daughter-hand-marriage-photo.html

No comments:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Top Blog Post